Dear lotro community,

This thread may be a bit late but I haven't found a good thread discussing this. Turbine kept telling us that the Store Items would not give a benefit over other players and if they did include stats buying them would only be for your convenience (you were able to get the item in-game). I must say that the adding of these relics to the store-only truly makes me sick. In my oppinion it shows great disrespect to the community. If we as a community accept this change we will find raid armour in the store soon along with a better version of Baingrist.

I urge Turbine to remove these items as quickly as possible (next patch) from the store or add them to the melding panel and ask the community if they agree with me to reply in this thread.

These are the relics I am talking about;
True Setting of Continuance
+250 Morale, +126 in-combat Power Regen, and +1300 Incoming Healing

True Gem of the King Under the Mountain
+25 Vitality, +260 Block/Parry/Evade, and +126 in-Combat Morale Regen

True Rune of the Dark Watch
+17 to all stats (Might, Agility, Vitality, Will and Fate).