Although I loved playing PvMP for the past month (first time subscriber), there was 1 thing which really bothered me: the inability of hunters to use desperate flight in-combat. At first, I kinda shrugged it off, and figured it was removed for a good reason; maybe it was unfair for hunters to be able to escape instantly from a fight, etc. Then i had a warg suddenly disappear right in front of me, while i had heart seeker locked onto them. And that's when I learned about HiPS.

Why is it that burgs and wargs are both able to escape battle instantly, using a skill that has only a 10 min CD, while hunt's can't use desperate flight at all in combat, despite having a CD that's 3 times as long as HiPS? the more wargs escaped my killing blows, and the more deaths the burgs around me were avoiding while creeps were gnawing on my backside, the more I started to get fed up with this. What's even weirder is that we can use desperate flight when we're out of combat.... it's called DESPERATE flight, not "go with what you feel as long as you're not in combat" flight.

Furthermore, wargs and burgs can use HiPS, and then IMMEDIATELY COME RIGHT BACK INTO THE FIGHT. 1 time I was fighting off a warg who realized he was losing, so he HiPS'd, waited for his buddy warg to pounce me, and then got right back into attacking me. when a hunter uses desperate flight, on the other hand, he has to travel back to the battlefield from wherever the rez point is, which is often a dangerous path because creeps will camp out at those spots, waiting for the unlucky freeps who missed a rez from their healer or accidentally hit enter at the wrong time etc. so not only are we now out of the fight for a while, we're also at risk of being killed anyway on the way back to the fight.

the point i'm trying to get at is this: overall, desperate flight is worse than HiPS in a number of ways AS IS, so why did Turbine decide to essentially render this hunter skill useless in PvMP? If Burgs and Wargs can use their "get out of death free" card every 10 minutes, why can't the hunter use his every 30? I really think this needs to be fixed. please allow hunts to use desperate flight while in-combat during PvMP

Respectfully.

Moose


PS: this is my first suggestion in the forum, sorry if this was talked about already or if I didnt use the appropriate number of semicolons.

PPS: stay in school.