My hunter is only level 49 at the moment, but I'm having a ton of fun with him and I would love to get him to cap, equiped well and out in the 'moors as my first real PvMPer (have capped RK and WDN that never go out there).

I talked with (IMO) some of the better hunters on my server to get their opinions pre-update, but haven't run across them since the update and I was wondering what y'all have decided to go with.

If you want to list what you have traited, and what your main focus is (raiding, soloing, PvMP, etc), that would be great. As for me, I would like to get enough feedback to come up with the following:

I am looking for 3 setups:
1. Solo (mainly from 49-65)
2. Group (3/6 mans and raids, including level cap raids)
3. PvMP (as I said, I want to be really involved with PvMP with this toon)

Thanks!