Hello all I have a question as to where to post this or even send this two but I have two accounts of what should be harrassment. Namely a older guy involving minors his language was sexual though not aimed at him and when asked to stop he simply replied with a general defensiveness of (Forgive my slang) FU I'm not changing or stopping the way my kin/chat is. This has happened twice with this same person as the aggressor (Who is a legal adult) on two different people a 12yr old and a 16yr old.

I'm worried about this because first off I love this game and don't wanna see it shut down and seconly because a game I knew had this happen and they lost millions along with a personal suit against the offender involving minors. if you want reference to what I'm talking about I believe the case was. Linden Labs VS the people though this may be incorrect as far as the name but entails some level of what I am concerned about.

Please get back with me when possible all Thankyou.

The furthermentioning was strictly reference base and not intended advertisement.