I recently deleted my Lvl 34 champ(Lothreth), and made myself a Loremaster(Lothreth also )
Everyone told me I would regret doing this "horifically shocking deed", because LMs are so squishy, but actually my Lore Master(Now lvl 28, almost 29) is the best choice I ever made! I bought Evendim on Tuesday, and I can't wait to try Lothreth on it!
The only problem I have is that I can't take mobs greater than 2 without my trusty bear, Tanela(Got that from Tanel, who calls her skirm guardian Thandilla, after my lvl 8 guardian and previous lvl 29 captain) by my side.
Also, the books are pretty hard. Once I hit the Lone Lands, after the last epic quest before Weathertop, I find myself needing a fellowship of at least one to do them with. Thankfully Tanel and I are doing them together.

So what about you other LM users?

Are you loving or hating your decision to get an LM?
What would you change if you could?