So I recently came back to the game after a break and I am trying to decide which of my ten characters I should play. I spent about a month now getting my start screen in order (aka getting my toons to a multiple of 5 on their level), and now I'm trying to pick my "alt of the month".

I've got a 65 Dwarf Guardian, 60 Dwarf Champ, and a 50 Dwarf Runekeeper that are out of the running for now. Work is never done on a toon, but I'm wanting to focus on one of my lowbies this month.

My other toons are a 35 Hobbit Warden, 30 Dwarf Minstrel, 30 Dwarf Hunter, 25 Human Captain, 20 Human LM, 20 Human Burg, and 10 Elf Guardian. Of those I'm putting the Warden and Minstrel out of the running mainly because I just played my warden a bunch to get her to 35 and I never liked playing a minstrel solo. The Hunter will also be out of the running because I am keeping him on level with my brother-in-law's captain.

That leaves my captain, LM, burg, and other guardian. Captain solo is annoying, but he is an SM cook and farmer so a few levels wouldn't hurt so he could get some better tools. I've never really likened to my LM, but would be willing to give it a shot with some friendly advice perhaps. My burg is fun, but I haven't played him in a long time and might be rusty, and the elf guardian is an elf so I'm not sure overall

So... plead the case for the class of your choice. I'm open to playing the warden and minstrel if the coming levels are worthy of note, but I'd want to group on both which is problematic. My champ and guard might come out if I feel like doing instances and glff pops something interesting so they'll be secondaries. My RK hit 50 and has officially become a nuisance to play because he's got way too many skills to be that boring (Me spam ceaseless argument... blarg!).

What should my flavor be???